The D. Luísa Sigea School’s premises are located in one of the noblest areas of Cascais. The building is situated at 195 Bombeiros Voluntários Avenue, very close to the waterfront (about 250 meters), with easy access to the A5 Highway (“Nó do Estoril” about 1km away). It’s served by public transportation and it’s about 500 meters away from the Estoril’s train station.
Originally built in 1929 as the School’s premises, it has been subject to several extension and alteration projects with the concern of constantly improving itself, making the spaces a lot more pleasant and safe, with the intent of satisfying not only the students’ but the whole team’s needs.
Over time, different spaces have been created and improved, like:
- An auditorium with the capacity for 50 people;
- Music or support rooms;
- Toy Library;
- Leisure spaces;
- Computer Lab;
- Chemistry Lab;
- Arts and Crafts Workshop
But our strongest bet, aside from improving the spaces, is equipping them with the latest technology and digital communication tools.